Thursday 9 December 2010

Holiday Hiatus

Well this will be a quick one just to announce my temporary hiatus.  I begin the long journey home tomorrow evening and unless I have anything particularly exciting to report regarding the packing process, this is likely all for the time being.  Hopefully I'll have a few updates from Chicago, but I've got lots to do with the impending wedding in April - and I really don't want this to degenerate into a wedding blog.  With that being said, no news is probably good news.

It's a bit grey today which is annoying as I was hoping to give my glorious tan a quick top-up before it starts to fade.  Beyond that I'll spend my remaining time tidying up the flat in the vain hope that it will be as tidy as I left it when I return.  (Ian's on his own for week before he heads to the UK, so there is pretty much no chance.)  Yesterday had what I hope is my last round of food, or rather water poisioning for a good long while.  Going to be extra picky about what I eat between now and when I get on the plane - 3 x 8 hour flights + food poisining is just not in the cards.  Otherwise hoping for smooth travels  - no lost luggage, snow or monsoon delays, missed connections etc. Catch you all on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment